Ease of Planning
E-Line KB Range Compact Busbar Systems are used for vertical and horizontal distribution and transmission of energy in facilities where large amounts of power are required. (plug-in or bolt-on type) The KB range is also used in areas of facilities and buildings for power transmission, e.g. between transformers and switch boards where tap off boxes are not required.
Advantages of E-Line KB Compact Busbar:
• High short circuit resistance due to compact construction.
• Less voltage drop in comparison to cable systems.
• Special alloy metal enclosure provides higher mechanical resistance and causes less electromagnetic interference.
• Better heat dissipation capability.
• High Protection Degree against water and Dust
• Requires less space in comparison to cable systems
• Current ranges for KBA Aluminum conductor series: 800A / 1000A / 1250A / 1600A / 2000A / 2500A / 3050A / 3100A / 4000A / 4250A / 5000A
• Current ranges for KBC II Copper conductor series 1000A / 1250A / 1600A / 2000A / 2250A / 2500A / 3000A / 3600A / 4250A / 4400A / 5300A / 6300A
• IP55 protection class (IP 65 optional)
• Al or Cu conductors are fully tin plated
• 4, 4.5 or 5 conductors
• Clean Earth option
• Standard galvanized metal sheet body ( painted with RAL 7038)
Different Types According to Applications:
• Plug-in type (Standard 2 plug-in outlets on both sides of the 3m enclosure))
• Bolt-on type (outlets only at joint)
• Plug-in window number can be increased optionally.
Tap Off Boxes
• Plug-in or bolt-on type tap off boxes rated at 160A, 250A, 400A and 630A are available. (With standard SYK switch fuse or MCCB) (empty or MCCB included)
• Bolt-on type tap off boxes rated at 800A and 1000A are available. These are compatible with MCCBs and can be supplied with or without the MCCB included
• Production areas of factories and main energy centres
• Automotive factories
• Automotive sub-industries
• High-rise buildings
• Business Centres
• Iron and steel factories
• Power plants
• Data Centres